Saturday, September 30, 2006

This week was great: I got hooked up to the internet at home, got my cracker card, opened a bank account, and bought a cell phone. Let me know if you want my phone number or keitai mail address. As for exciting things going on in me life, it's pretty much the same ol' same ol'. I'm excited because I get my first check in about a week and then I'm going to go to Osaka for about 3 days.

I work with a guy who is a little older than me and we go eat lunch together in the cafeteria everyday. He is extremely quiet, he talks in series of squeaks and whispers. Often, he doesn't really talk much. However, there are times when he just says the most crazy things. Yesterday out of no where, he asked me if I liked big tits...Of course I do, who doesn't? And he went on to talk about cleavage and how when you look out the windows at women in the summer, you can see some good cleavage. Thanks. He's also told me where to go for the best "special massages" and how he is going to Nagoya for special massages. My favorite was when he asked me if my door locked. I replied, "of course it locks," and he told me that since there were a lot of people from Southeast Asia I should be really careful and always lock my door. He said that they are from poor countries and would try to steal from me. I really didn't know what to say so I changed the subject. Fact of the matter is that I lock my door every time I leave my room...even if it's to just go to the bathroom.

2 Comments:

At 6:29 PM, Blogger Voodoo said...

Blatant racism is funny. How's it feel to be a credit to the foreign race?

 
At 6:32 PM, Blogger Glizzle said...

It's not too bad...people fear me and let me do what I want. Kind of like a pirate. Arrgh!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home