Friday, September 22, 2006

Changes

Immediately after I made my last post evertying changed. My supervisor gave me a bunch of things to translate which continued over the last few days. The jobs I have been doing lately are important because hardly anybody at the office has a decent command of English and there has been some problems occuring in our American offices. I went from staring into space into telling people to wait before I could help them.

Then, that night my internet kit arrived! But just as I expected, I wasn't able to connect to the internet. I have someone coming to my dorm room to find the problem. I already know what the problem is though, but the dorm manager doesn't believe me. The phone line that runs into my room is fucked up. That's the only explanation I have. I tried every possible way of fixing th problem myself and each time the same thing happens: the computer is unable to verify my IP address while the computer says that the modem is fine. Some professional is going to look at my computer, my phone line and come to the same conclusion and as me. I just hope that I can get that phone line fixed soon!

Oh yeah, the top three reasons to marry a foreign man according to television program:
3. Half-kids are cuter than full Japanese.
2. They do chores like cleaning and helping with the kids.
1. They aren't afraid to say, "I love you," to their wives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home